This Iced Chai Latte is the perfect way to start your mornings. Packed with flavor and so very creamy, you won’t be able to resist!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: 1 person
- Yield: 1 Iced Chai Latte
- Category: Beverages, Breakfast, Dairy Free
- A cup full of ice
- 1/2 c Tazo Classic Latte Chai Black Tea
- 1/2 c Milk of your choice (I used oat milk)
- a pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Pour the Chai mix and the oat milk in a blender or NutriBullet. Blend until frothy which was about 30-45 seconds for me.
- Pour the Latte over a cup of ice.
- Optional: Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon over the top for that perfect coffee shop look!
Leave a Reply