We have been making these cookies for more years than I can even count. Its the one recipe we make when we get those sugar cravings late at night. These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies have a bit of crunch on the outside and chewy goodness on the inside. And the chocolate chips, lots and lots of chocolate chips. I mean just look at the pics. I dare you!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 25m
- 2/3 c vegan margarine
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 egg replacer eggs or ¼ C unsweetened applesauce
- 1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c mini chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. If using egg replacer, combine the egg replacer and warm water and put aside.
- Combine the vegan margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla in a mixer. Mix until combined. Add egg replacer or unsweetened applesauce and mix until batter is creamy.
- In a separate the medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to the creamy mixture and mix until it is all combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir with a spatula. Using a scooper, place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a wire rack before serving.