Drink this Vegan Mint Iced Coffee in the morning to start you day energized and content! This mint iced coffee left me so ready to take on the day.
- Prep Time: 25m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 1 person
- Yield: 1 Mint Iced Coffee + Extra Syrup
- Category: Beverages, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Vegan
- 5 Fresh Mint Stems (about 20 leaves)
- 1/4 c Granulated Sugar
- 2 c Water (boiling)
- 1 c Coffee
- Splash of Vegan Creamer or Vegan Milk
- Harvest and wash your mint leaves. Places the mint leaves and sugar in a large bowl. Bring two cups of water to a boil and pour over the mint and sugar. Stir. Cover (I used a plate and placed it over the bowl) and let steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour your coffee into a cup filled with ice (I used a mason jar). Pour about 1/2 cup of the mint syrup into the coffee. Top it off with a splash of vegan creamer or vegan milk.
- Save the rest of the mint syrup in a container for future Vegan Mint Iced Coffees.
Leave a Reply