These Vegan Peppermint Snowball Cookies are made of only 5 ingredients and are SUPER easy to make! All you need is vegan margarine, confectioner’s sugar, flour, vanilla, and peppermint candy. Roll the dough in round balls and cover with confectioner’s sugar and you have a festive looking and cookie with a Christmas taste. These cookies are so delicious you will be reaching for more!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 12m
- Total Time: 27m
- 1 c vegan margarine
- 1/2 c confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c crushed peppermint candies
- 1/2 c confectioner’s sugar for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream the butter and the sugar, and then add the vanilla until mixed until creamy. Crush the peppermint into small pieces and gently fold into the butter and sugar mixture.
- Slowly beat in the flour until it forms into a ball. Scoop out the dough using a cookie scoop and roll the dough into round balls. Place on cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms are just starting to turn brown.
- Let cool for 4-5 minutes. Place the remaining ½ C confectioner’s sugar in a bowl and roll cookies in the sugar mixture. Let them cool on a wire rack. Once completely cooled, roll in the sugar mixture again.