These TASTY cookies are soft and filled with chocolately goodness. These are the ultimate soft brownie cookie. Just warning you that one cookie will not be enough!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Yield: 24 cookies
- Category: Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Sweets, Vegan
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c vegan margarine, softened
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2/3 c brown sugar
- 2 egg replacer equivalent
- 2 tbsp. espresso liquid
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare the egg replacer as directed and set aside. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder. Gradually add flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix until it forms a ball but do not overmix. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a mixer, cream the vegan margarine until it is light and fluffy. Add both sugars and cream together. Beat in the egg replacer, espresso, and vanilla and mix together.
- Scoop out the dough with a cookie scoop and place on the prepared cookie sheets. The cookies will be round or press them down if you would like them thinner.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The cookies should be soft so be careful not to overbake. Allow to cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Leave a Reply