The flavors in these waffles explode in your mouth as soon as you take a bite. Easy to make and so delicious, you will want to eat these Vegan Sour Cream Blueberry Waffles every morning!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2m
- Total Time: 12m
- 1 1/2 c All-purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 c Vegan Butter (Melted)
- 2 Equivalent Egg Replacer
- 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 c Vegan Sour Cream (I used Tofutti)
- 1/2 c Vegan Milk (I used Oat Milk)
- 1 c Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg replacer, vanilla extract, vegan sour cream, and vegan milk. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until just incorporated. Stir in the blueberries. Don't overmix!
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the mixture into the hot waffle iron. Cook for 1:30-2:30 seconds or until golden brown (timing might vary depending on what type of waffle iron you have).
- Transfer to a plate and top with your choice of toppings (examples: blueberries, powder sugar, syrup, butter, etc.).