This Easy Peach Pastry is free of dairy and eggs and can be made in just 25 minutes! The combination of baked peaches, vegan butter, cinnamon and sugar make this pastry perfect for breakfast or as a dessert at your next dinner party. To save even more time, make a larger portion of your cinnamon sugar mixture ahead of time and place it in a shaker. Just a few shakes and your are all set!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 35m
- 2 Fresh peaches, washed and sliced
- 3 tbsp. Vegan margarine (Earth Balance)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Organic raw sugar
Easy Vegan Peach Pastry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Take out a sheet of Puff Pastry and let it sit for about 10 minutes. While you are waiting for your Puff Pastry, melt your 3 tablespoons of butter in the microwave and combine your granulated sugar and cinnamon and mix together.
- Once puff pastry is ready, simply fold out your sheet and cut the sheet in half to form two different sheets. Place one inch apart. Brush some of the melted butter on the puff pastry. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture over butter. Next, place your sliced peaches on top and line them in a neat little row. Leave room around the top, bottom and sides so pastry will rise around your peaches.
- Brush melted butter on the peaches and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Sprinkle the organic raw sugar around the outside puff pastry. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- I use a shaker that I filled with a larger portion of the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Just shake it on and you're ready!