This recipe is a family favorite and a great treat for little ones (and the parents). It’s easy, quick and delicious. A perfect before school breakfast and an after school snack.
Allergen info: Dairy Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, and Soy Free.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c vegan chocolate chips
- 1 c ripe bananas, mashed (approx. 2 bananas)
- 1/2 c applesauce
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk (we used oat milk)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and vegan chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a small bowl and mix in the applesauce. Slowly add the non-dairy milk and mix together. Add mixed wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a 12-muffin pan or add liners. Fill muffins to 2/3 full. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until muffins are done.
Leave a Reply