This summer, our Vegan Lemon Aioli Sauce is the perfect pairing for fresh veggies in a dip or as a sauce on your favorite fish dish. Salmon, flounder, mahi mahi, it’s all good! The lemon and dill flavors are subtle enough not to overpower your dishes, but will enhance them with subtle flavor.
This recipe is so easy because you don’t need a blender to make it. Instead, we infused the garlic with the lemon to keep the garlic flavor without all the work!
Need a recipe idea? Try this Vegan Lemon Aioli Sauce on our Vegan Zucchini Fritters (recipe coming out soon).
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c vegan mayonnaise (we used Follow Your Heart)
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. fresh dill
- Sprinkle of salt
- Mince 2 garlic cloves. Infuse the garlic into the dip by first placing the minced garlic into the lemon juice and letting it sit for 10 minutes. This will allow the lemon juice to absorb the garlic flavor.
- Place a fine-mesh strainer over a small bowl. Pour the garlic lemon juice into the bowl and press until all the lemon juice is strained into the bowl. Discard garlic or save for another recipe.
- Add the vegan mayonnaise to the lemon juice and then add the remaining lemon zest, fresh dill and a sprinkle of salt. Mix well. Add more lemon juice and dill to your own taste.
- Serve with roasted veggies or fresh veggies. The aioli will last in the refrigerator, covered for up to 10 days.